India’s steamy heartland is a plethora of mountain peaks and plains. The spectacular region of the country is a must-visit once in a lifetime.
The best places to visit in South India
- Coorg- Coorg is popularly known as the ‘Scotland of South India’. The hill station isn’t far from the IT city Bangalore, it is surrounded by lush green nature that blends with subtly grey clouds. The moist climate and the sound of waterfalls make it a visit place during the India tour.
- Kodaikanal- Get enriched in the dense forest, surrounded by an abundance of nature. The place is known as the princess of hill stations. The breathtaking views of the Palani hills promise a serene experience that soothes the mind, body, and soul.
- Wayanad- Wayanad is a picturesque plateau located on the western ghats of the southern state Kerala. The place has an abundance of waterfalls, historical caves, and exotic wildlife. The untouched beauty is a must-visit once.
- Gokarna- Gokarna is a small beach situated on the western coast of South India. The beach promises relaxing vibes that provides a calm atmosphere to relax away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
- Alleppey- Alleppey or Alappuzha is popularly known as the 'Venice of the East'. Enjoy the backwaters in Kerala and surf on the calm waters. The place is known for its magnificent views after dawn.
Lose yourself in the beautiful places from the South and experience India like never before.